Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rwanda Prayer List

I'm leaving for Rwanda on January 7 and as I prepare I wanted to ask anyone who takes the time to read this short blog post to pray for me and Mark (my pastor).

In Rwanda we will be teaching at an international Apologetics conference, visiting a genocide memorial, teaching in the local church, connecting with local pastors and much more (I hope eating amazing food makes the list).  We're traveling with Come and See Africa and excited for this opportunity.

Here are the top 5 ways you can pray for us while we're gone:

  1. Pray for God to use our teaching time to honor Him
  2. Pray for safe travels (planes, cars and anything else we may ride in)
  3. Pray for relationships to form that are mutually encouraging 
  4. Pray for God to open doors that may be closed
  5. Pray for our families while we're away
If you want to add something to the list it would be our health to remain strong!

Thanks for praying; I'm excited to share what God does. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do
believe that you should write more about this issue, it may not be a
taboo matter but typically people don't speak about these topics.
To the next! All the best!!